The Laundry is a podcast by Strise, where we challenge the status quo for how Anti-Money Laundering (AML) work is done today. We are joined by exciting guests with whom we dive deep into the AML value chain, and we discuss how new technology can help solve the global problem of almost $2 trillion. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
- E05: A whistleblower's perspective in a billion dollar corporate theft
- E04: Everything wrong with traditional compliance.
- E03: Is LEI a game-changer for AML?
- E02: "Bitcoin? Sorry, that's outside of our banks' risk appetite."
- E01: Sesong-kickoff med Finanspolisen