The Laundry podcast: Dive deep into the intricacies of financial crime, AML (anti-money laundering), compliance, sanctions, and the ever-evolving landscape of financial regulation.Hosted by Marit Rødevand and Fredrik Riiser – this podcast features renowned experts from sectors such as banking, fintech, compliance, and investigative journalism.Together, they shed light on the industry's trending topics, analyse mainstream news through a compliance-focused lens, and connect the fight against financial crime to its real-world consequences and ramifications.The Laundry is proudly produced by Strise, an AML Intelligence platform. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
- E67: One year on: How ChatGPT is supercharging financial crime
- E66: How Russian money still flows through Europe
- E65: KYC in 2024: What should be on your roadmap?
- E64: Can we kill the scam call for good?
- E63: De-banking: What is a PEP, anyway?