The Laundry is a podcast by Strise, where we challenge the status quo for how Anti-Money Laundering (AML) work is done today. We are joined by exciting guests with whom we dive deep into the AML value chain, and we discuss how new technology can help solve the global problem of almost $2 trillion. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
- E43: How Vipps MobilePay turns compliance into a competitive advantage
- E42: Is the EU's new UBO ruling a Christmas gift to criminals?
- E41: Dette må du vite om den nye veilederen til hvitvaskingsloven
- E40: How Danske Bank keeps up with the evolving sanctions measures.
- E39: How a naive compliance culture opened the doors for money-laundering.