In Good Company with Nicolai Tangen
The CEO of the largest single investor in the world, Norges Bank Investment Management, interviews leaders of some of the largest companies in the world. You will get to know the leader, their strategy, leadership principles, and much more. Hosted on Acast. See acast.com/privacy for more information.
- CEO of Amazon Web Services: Cloud, GenAI, two pizza rule and customer obsession.
- Morgan Stanley Chair and CEO: Succession, culture, stress, and leadership
- Hilton Group CEO: What makes a good hotel?
- Tim Höttges CEO of Deutsche Telekom: Future for connectivity, 5G and AI
- Sony Group Chair & CEO: Future of gaming, music, AI and Japanese culture